Yes, Big Canoe does allow short term rentals in Big Canoe. Cabin and home rentals are allow on AirBnb, VRBO and direct book sites. Big Canoe is a magical place that has many Airbnb cabins to choose from. It might be hard to search on their platform after their recent updates.
Here are some tips on finding a Big Canoe rental on AirBnb
- Make sure the listing states “Big Canoe” in the title or listing description. Many of the addresses in Big Canoe actually are Jasper, GA addresses. You want to make sure you do not end up in Bent Tree or outside the gates the Big Canoe.
- It is important to read the reviews. You want to make sure you stay in a rental with an established rental history with good reviews that pertain to the property and are relevant. Smaller rental companies and self managed properties seem to have better reviews in Big Canoe than the larger companies.
- Ask questions. You can ask questions before you book. You can ask the property specific questions about the AirBnB in Big Canoe you are interested in before booking. Did you know you can book direct and save on AirBnb fees/ We offer book direct at Bear Paw Cabin Direct Book.
- Some amenities in Big Canoe are seasonal. Learn about the amenity rates here.
- Bear Paw Cabin is a wonderful AirBnB in Big Canoe. We have more people book on VRBO, so most of the 50+ reviews are on there. You can learn more about our cabin specifics, reviews and view many more photos on our VRBO Listing, AirBnB Listing or Direct Book
Bear Paw Cabin – Big Canoe’s best Cabin
Do you need a larger rental cabin in Big Canoe, GA to accommodate a family during the holidays, a weekend or a much needed week to relax? Check out Bear Paw’s VRBO Listing, AirBnB Listing or Direct Book
Bear Paw Cabin is one of the larger properties to rent in Big Canoe, GA. Our 3,000sqft home sleeps up to 12 people and each bedroom has its own bathroom attached which is a rarity in Big Canoe. There is also two levels with two separate living spaces, great for families with kids.
Welcome to Bear Paw Cabin in Big Canoe. Located 5 minutes from the clubhouse and lakes, this cabin is great for a family or larger groups. Bear Paw Cabin has a breathtaking view off the top back deck of Cox Mountain. 15 minutes from IGA Grocery Store.
We chose to make this cabin a rental because of the awesome features it has like a large kitchen, six bathrooms, two living areas and tons of parking. Great for multi family and group travel. Perfect for a great trip to Big Canoe, GA!
Do you want more information about Bear Paw Cabin?
Get in Touch – Bear Paw Cabin
Brian Brand Property Manager