Are you looking for the perfect vacation home for your family in Big Canoe, GA? Look no further than Bear Paw Cabin! This beautiful VRBO is located in a prime spot only ten minutes to the entrance of the community and offers plenty of space and amenities for your family to enjoy during your stay. Here are five reasons why Bear Paw Cabin is one of the best VRBOs in the area.
- Convenient Location: Bear Paw Cabin is conveniently located under ten minutes to all of the community amenities. Plus, it’s just a short drive away from downtown Jasper with its many restaurants, shops, and attractions.
- Spacious Interiors: The interior of this four-bedroom suite cabin has plenty of room for up to 12 guests. It features four full bathrooms/ two half baths and an open kitchen/living area that opens out onto a large deck with views of Cox Mountain.
3. Allergy Friendly: We like our cabin to be an option for people with pet allergies, so we do not allow any pets. Bear Paw Cabin is free of pet hair and dander.
4. Fully Equipped Kitchen: You can save money on eating out by cooking meals in the fully-equipped kitchen at Bear Paw Cabin! It’s stocked with everything you need including pots, pans, crockpot, utensils, dishes, and more.
5. The Best Game room: After a long day exploring all that Big Canoe has to offer or just lounging around enjoying some rest and relaxation inside or hit up the awesome game room. Bear Paw Cabin has Disco Karaoke! PAC MAN and NBA Jam Arcade Games! Jumbo Connect 4, Jumbo Checkers, Tabletop Foosball, Ping Pong Table, Board games and 55inch TV!
Bear Paw Cabin is a Luxury 4 Bedroom All Suites cabin that sleeps up to 12.
With its convenient location near the entrance of Big Canoe and its spacious interiors plus pet friendly policies and private hot tub, there’s no doubt that Bear Paw Cabin is one of the best VRBOs in Big Canoe! Don’t miss your chance – book your stay today at this amazing cabin!
This blog is written by the owner of Bear Paw Cabin. You can learn more about our cabin specifics and view many more photos on our VRBO Listing, AirBnB Listing or Direct Book
Bear Paw Cabin – Big Canoe’s best Cabin
Do you need a larger rental cabin in Big Canoe, GA to accommodate a family during the holidays, a weekend or a much needed week to relax? Check out Bear Paw’s VRBO Listing, AirBnB Listing or Direct Book
Bear Paw Cabin is one of the larger properties to rent in Big Canoe, GA. Our 3,000sqft home sleeps up to 12 people and each bedroom has its own bathroom attached which is a rarity in Big Canoe. There is also two levels with two separate living spaces, great for families with kids.
Welcome to Bear Paw Cabin in Big Canoe. Located 5 minutes from the clubhouse and lakes, this cabin is great for a family or larger groups. Bear Paw Cabin has a breathtaking view off the top back deck of Cox Mountain. 15 minutes from IGA Grocery Store.
We chose to make this cabin a rental because of the awesome features it has like a large kitchen, six bathrooms, two living areas and tons of parking. Great for multi family and group travel. Perfect for a great trip to Big Canoe, GA!
Do you want more information about Bear Paw Cabin?
You can learn more about our cabin specifics and view many more photos on our VRBO Listing, AirBnB Listing or Direct Book
Get in Touch – Bear Paw Cabin
Brian Brand Property Manager
Check out our other posts!
Big Canoe Direct Book Cabin – Book Bear Paw with Booking No Fees
What amenities are most popular for vacation rentals in Big Canoe?
Can I find family cabin rentals in or near Big Canoe? Yes and here is how
10 Reasons to Go Hiking in Big Canoe, GA
Looking for the best AirBnB in Big Canoe, Ga?
Five Reasons to Golf Big Canoe, Georgia by Bear Paw Cabin
10 Fun things to do in the Summer in Big Canoe, GA
Need a cabin rental in Big Canoe, GA? 10 things you need to know before you book
How much do the Amenities cost in Big Canoe? Here are the current rates
10 Fun Kid and Family Friendly Activities near Big Canoe, GA
Attractions and Dining Options Near Big Canoe, GA